Multi-risk house insurance

Multi-risk house insurance for individuals

To insure your apartment or house, GENERALI Homeowner’s Comprehensive Insurance contract proposes a complete insurance coverage adapted to your needs. Whether you are owner or tenant, whether it concerns your principal dwelling or your secondary residence, whether your dwelling is partially and/or temporarily rented out, GENERALI Homeowner’s Comprehensive Insurance product fits to your needs.

All is planned for your comfort

“Life comfort” option:

  • Full replacement value settlement
  • Office equipment risks
  • Accidental breakdowns of computers
  • Valuables theft
  • Coverage with no deductible
  • Open air pack
  • All risks various objects (wine cellars…)

You can complete your contract with options for your family and movables:

  • School insurance
  • Student room
  • Self-employed service provider working from home